Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Persona 4 Anime Announced


The popular RPG  Persona 4 is going in Anime is cofirmed in this site, The Teaser site for the P4A(Persona 4 Anime) is show a old TV with a count down in this Site.



"Remind me an old Horror Movie"

The Anime will directed by Seiji Kishi(He who directed Angel Beat!). The Actor/Actress Cast are mostly from the same Cast of the Game, They are .....

Daisuke Namikawa As Yu Narukami(The Protagonist)

Showtaro Morikubo As Yōsuke Hanamura 

Yui Horie as Chie Satonaka 

Ami Koshimizu as Yukiko Amagi.

Still do not know if the other character to be the same or the story in the anime will be different like persona ~Trinity Soul~. Anyway I hope this Anime is better than the old persona anime.


Anyway here the trailer of P4 Anime


4 comments:

  1. This anime looks really promising. Personally I like the voice cast myself.

    If I could arrange the cast my way, it would be like this:

    Tomokazu Seki as Kanji Tatsumi
    Rie Kugimiya as Rise Kujikawa
    Romi Park as Naoto Shirogane
    Kappei Yamaguchi as Kuma(Teddie)

    I don't think we have to worry about it being better than the previous Persona anime, since the trailers look really promising.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...